This disclosure program is limited to security vulnerabilities in web applications owned by Autoklose. This program does not provide monetary rewards for bug submissions.
All vulnerabilities affecting Autoklose app should be reported via email to the Product Security Incident Response Team via email@example.com.
We encourage the coordinated disclosure of the following eligible web application vulnerabilities:
- Cross-site scripting
- Cross-site request forgery in a privileged context
- Server-side code execution
- Authentication or authorization flaws
- Injection Vulnerabilities
- Directory Traversal
- Information Disclosure
- Significant Security Misconfiguration
To receive credit, you must be the first reporter of a vulnerability and provide us a reasonable amount of time to remediate before publicly disclosing. When submittinga vulnerability, please provide concise steps to reproduce that are easily understood.
While we encourage any submission affecting the security of an Autoklose web property, the following examples are excluded from this program:
- Content spoofing / text injection
- Self-XSS [to be valid, cross-site scripting issues must be exploitable in reflected, stored or DOM-based types]
- Logout and other instances of low-severity Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Cross-site tracing (XST)
- Open redirects with low security impact (exceptions are those cases where the impact is higher such as stealing oauth tokens)
- Missing http security headers
- Missing cookie flags on non-sensitive cookies
- Password and account recovery policies, such as reset link expiration or password complexity
- Invalid or missing SPF (Sender Policy Framework) records (Incomplete or missing SPF/DKIM)
- Vulnerabilities only affecting users of outdated or unpatched browsers and platforms
- SSL/TLS best practices
- Clickjacking/UI redressing with no practical security impact
- Software version disclosure
- Username / email enumeration via Login Page or Forgot Password Page error messages
- Methods to extend product trial periods.
Your submission will be reviewed and validated by a member of the Product SecurityIncident Response Team. Providing clear and concise steps to reproduce the issue will help to expedite the response.
Terms and Conditions
- Please use your own account for testing or research purposes. Do not attemptto gain access to another user’s account or confidential information.
- Please do not test for spam, social engineering or denial of service issues.
- Your testing must not violate any law, or disrupt or compromise any data that is not your own.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report security incidents such as customer data leakage or breach of infrastructure.